Publication Date: 1st May 2018
What does this policy cover?
This policy describes the processing of your personal data in relation to your use of this website by Licklist Holidings Limited (09933601 WeWork Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA) ("we", "us" or "our"), as the owner and operator of this website.
For the purposes of applicable data protection law (including, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/ 679 (the "GDPR"), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal data.
Where applicable, this policy should be read alongside Licklist’s website terms and conditions which tell you about the terms on which you may use the website.
What personal data is collected?
Personal data collected from you:
The following categories of personal data will be collected about you in connection with your use of the website and your interaction with us, including, but not limited to, when you fill in forms on the website or provide us with information whilst in a bar or club, and submit user-generated reviews or ratings, engage in any social media functions on the website:
- Personal Identification Information: such as, your name, date of birth, gender;
- Contact Information: such as, email address and telephone number;
- Demographic Information: such as, postcode;
- Financial information: such as, credit / debit card numbers;
- Preference information: such as, favourite music, favourite venues, favourite drinks;
- Photographs of you; and
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us.
In addition, if you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Personal data collected about you:
- From Others: Although we generally collect personal data directly from you, we also collect certain categories of personal data about you from other sources.
- Automatically Collected Information: [such as, web browser type and version, operating system, the website you came from and exit to, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your browser settings, the date and time of your visits, and details regarding your interaction with the website (including which pages or resources on the website you access);]
- Cookies Information: in accordance with the Cookies section below.
How is your personal data used, and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contractual Necessity: As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example: if you make a purchase from us (this will include taking payments); communicating with you and providing customer services; and in order to administer our loyalty programme.
Legitimate Interests: As required by us to pursue our own legitimate
interests, in particular:
- facilitating the creation of, and securing, online registered accounts
- managing, operating and improving online registered services (incl. enabling you to manage your marketing preferences), and customer journeys on the website;
- monitoring any online feedback/reviews to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- delivering tailored advertising (incl. via Facebook look-a-like and custom audience);
- we will use data in connection with legal claims which concern our company, group or partners, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- creating user / customer insights based on transactional behaviour segments to drive targeted direct marketing;
- creating user / customer insights based on demographic segments to drive targeted email direct marketing and also carrying out market research and surveys;
- communicating with you; and
- investigating and handling any complaints received from you about our website, or our services.
You can obtain further information on the legitimate interests balancing exercises which we have carried out by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- Legal Compliance: To ensure compliance with applicable laws and legal processes including, but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, tax, investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation and to law enforcement agencies).
- Consent: Subject to the following, we will send you direct marketing by [email, SMS, telephone, post, [in-App] and online] about Licklist services which we think may be of interest to you. This will only be sent where you have given your consent to Licklist during the online sign-up process or verbally, or (where permissible) you have been given an opportunity to opt out. You will be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email itself and, in all other cases, by updating your preferences on the Licklist website.
[Visitors under 18 years of age are not permitted to Subscribe to our services use and/or submit their personal information on any of our website or applications. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under 18 years of age.] We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to the policy in the future will be posted on the website and, where appropriate, notified to you by email or otherwise. The changes will be also available in hard-copy at our premises.
If you have any questions about this policy and / or our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
Where can I find more information about the handling of my personal data?
See our fuller Privacy FAQs for further details on your rights, retention periods, and international transfers.